PROSPECTIVE CAMPGROUND OWNERS WORKSHOP
**We are currently building an interactive online workshop designed to help you on the path towards a successful park opening! The NEW date for the interactive online workship is June 4, 2020.**
Miss the Workshop?
Recorded sessions from the June 2020 Prosepective Owners Workshop are available to purchase in the arvc.org store!
About the Workshop
Thinking of building or buying an RV Park or Campground and don't know where to start? Maybe you are already in the process but feeling overwhelmed or hit a stumbling block? ARVC is here to help! Join us June 4, 2020 for an online workshop designed to help you on the path towards a successful park opening!
- Trends and Insights
- Building a park vs. purchasing an existing
- What is NFPA?
- What type of insurance do I have to carry?
- Should I consider a consultant?
- What are the Franchise opportunities?
- Where can I get financing and what do I need to do?
- Planning your marketing, accounting, wifi, supplier needs and more!
- Open Q/A with Jeff Sims- park owner, consultant, and
- An intro to Reservation Systems - Sponsored by NewBook
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing to ARVC no later than May 15, 2020. A refund for the full workshop fee, less a $50 cancellation fee per registrant, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests postmarked after May 15, 2020.