NATIONAL SCHOOL OF RV PARK AND CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT
Time: March 9 - March 11, 2021 | 12:00 PM until 4:00 PM ET
JOIN US FOR THE SPRING 2021 NATIONAL SCHOOL!
ARVC is proud to offer the 2021 National School, VIRTUALLY online! Join us to enhance your management and leadership skills in the RV Park and Campground industry.
National School of RV Park & Campground Management enhances the skills of its attendees through a high-quality educational program focusing on business management principles and practices as applied to the RV park and campground industry. National School brings Leading Industry Experts to provide participants with the skills and expertise needed to make positive impacts in the industry.
Guest Experience is the overarching theme in 2021:
Defining what "guest experience" means at YOUR park and how that is unique to YOUR park. From there, attendees will walk through various topics, discussions, presentations, and activities that will help build the best guest experience possible.
- MARKETING your Guest Experience
- Creating STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES that ensure the best guest experience
- Foundational Managing principles including HIRING PROCEDURES, EMPLOYEE TRAINING and LEADERSHIP
- Managing on a daily basis including WORKING WITH A BUDGET and RECREATION ACTIVITIES
- Keeping guests safe through RISK MANAGEMENT and ADA awareness
Year 2 will also focus on Guest Experience as the theme that drives decision making and business planning. After generating a Guest Experience statement, attendees will dive into:
- ANALYZING MARKETING approaches
- STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- Managing principles including EMPLOYMENT LAW and TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE, and WORKING THROUGH CHALLENGING EMPLOYMENT CONVERSATIONS
- Year 2 will revisit Risk Management and ADA but will dive deeper into the long term strategic impacts
- CREATING A BUDGET and understanding FINANCE OPPORTUNITIES for business growth
MEMBERS: $499/Non-Members: $999
- Industry Expert lead instruction
- All learning resources*
- Certificate of completion: Year 1 will receive the Outdoor Hospitality Management (OHM) certificate, Year 2 the Outdoor Hospitality Professional (OHP)
- Access to resources post event
- Advance notice of upcoming events and education opportunities